Friday, February 1, 2013

So, I know I'm extremely late on this one, but I hope that your year is off to a fantastic start!! I have no excuse for being a terrible blogger, outside of just indulging my urge to disconnect and a desire to refocus and re-prioritize all of the things in front of me. BUT! It's February 1st and it's time to make some moves, don't you think?

I kicked off the new year in California with my friends and family and then promptly rushed back to New York to dive headfirst into all of my new responsibilities as an official agent. I finally feel as if I have a grip on everything, so it's back to booking jobs, having meetings and events, and picking up my camera again!

2013 has been very productive so far. I've committed to eating better and to keeping as physically and mentally healthy as possible. I feel like I'm in such a good place! I hope all of you are too :)

My outlook on this has never been more clear:


Cheers to working our butts off and getting closer to our dreams this year! I see big things ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

a heart string All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger