Noah / Park Slope session

Monday, October 29, 2012

Before New York turned into the hurricane-y mess that it is right now, I was lucky enough to spend a gorgeous day at the boathouse in Prospect Park with THIS little man...



I can't even deal with how beautiful Noah is. When his mama Chastity asked if I'd take a few photos of him for his birthday / halloween invite, I couldn't resist! Those cheeks! Those eyes! That tuft of hair! I'm a sucker, and he's quite the charmer, so this shoot was definitely tons of fun. It was the perfect fall day to show off those peepers and his adorable costume.

























I'm really glad I got to snap some sweet photos of this family - Noah's such an adventurous little dude! I couldn't get enough of him, and he was so good with the camera. Such a great session!




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

a heart string All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger