Allyson + Nate

Friday, November 2, 2012

A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to be invited to second shoot Allyson and Nate's amazing wedding with Carmen Santorelli, alongside fellow photographer (& one of my favorite people ever) Falcon.

I spent most of my day with the bride, and it was an absolute blast from start to finish! Allyson's classic style and unique beauty really came through in every detail of her wedding & it was so much fun to  take part in their special day! Congrats Allyson & Nate!


















2 comments:

  1. Veronica these are amazing!! I'm so happy you got to come along, it was such a beautiful wedding! Thanks to Carmen of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! Definitely a beautiful day / it was so much fun to cover it with you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

a heart string All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger