End of Summer

Monday, September 10, 2012

It officially feels like fall in New York today, which, for the first time ever, I am super excited about!  I actually have an itch for leggings, boots, scarves and chunky knits this year that I'm super excited to satisfy, though I know I'll regret saying that by the beginning of November.

I will definitely miss all of our summer adventures though. Hopping on the back of the motorcycle and exploring until we ended up somewhere new was my favorite thing to do - not sure how we're going to get through the winter without that freedom!

This trip was one of my favorite summer days. We hopped on the bike in Brooklyn and rode to Upstate New York until it got chilly enough for us to have to pull over to put on a few extra layers. We rode through small towns (my favorite part) until we hit the coast all the way back to NJ. We found a cute little restaurant right on the water and had an amazingly delicious dinner next to the docked boats.  I love our random adventures so much - it puts us both in such a positive mindset, it feels like we become little kids together when we're exploring new places. I wish everyday could be that way, but adulthood always calls...!

Anyway,  here are a few of my favorite moments from that day. Until next year...










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

a heart string All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger