The Taliaferro Sisters

Friday, July 27, 2012




Right before the weather in NYC finally got gorgeous, my boss Gayle asked if I would be up for braving a possibly cold day (we all know I'm a west coast wimp when it comes to the weather) to take photos of her and her sister to give to their father as a birthday present.
Lucky for us, the sun was shining and though a little chilly, was mostly gorgeous! We spent the day roaming the streets of SoHo, hanging out on rooftops, and mostly talking about how excited we were for Spring to arrive!

               
         
         
          
The Taliaferro sisters were my first sister session, and I couldn't have asked for better, more beautiful models. Shooting them was a blast - and watching them goof around and primp each other made me wish for a hot second that I wasn't the only girl in my family!
          
           
Gayle actually got engaged on Wooster St. this past week, and had the whole moment captured (in secret) by Mr. Tommy Ton himself! I'll make sure to share those once they're up! Her engagement story was adorable - and we all know I'm a sucker for an adorable engagement story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

a heart string All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger