Bye Bye November!

Friday, November 30, 2012

So, thanksgiving has come & gone, and I've been a terrible blogger! Lots of exciting things on the horizon though, so expect way more updates from me in the coming weeks! :) The first of which being a heart string's new look!

I hope all of you had an amazing holiday with lots of yummy food and wine to keep your belly warm! I spent my (extremely short) break in New Jersey with Brandon's family, indulging in the crisp weather (motorcycles in the winter are rough!) authentic italian food and doing suburban-y things that I miss on the regular (driving to the grocery store in a CAR!?).

I am super excited to get the ball rolling on all of our holiday plans and embracing all of the things that come with December! I love nothing more than 5pm cocktails at the office, an excuse to buy sequins, xmas tree shopping, holiday parties! I'm especially excited to take my annual trip home to visit my family (that I miss like crazy) & catch up with friends!

Speaking of friends and holiday cheer....

My amazing friend Falcon and her boyfriend Anthony have recently moved back to NYC to pursue a handful of their dreams (seriously - these two are ridiculous!) - one of which being their super cool tie company Grove Lane.

Grove Lane ties are made from supple Italian leather and are lovingly made by hand by Falcon and Anthony in their NYC studio.

 They've recently teamed up with Smallknot (think Kickstart for community based campaigns) and they would love your support to help them lower the production cost of their Spring/Summer '12 collection! Your support would help them employ a staff to continue to personally hand-craft each tie from their New York City studio and to help them upgrade to an industrial sewing machine, which would help them TONS! 

Each tie is absolutely gorgeous, they come in tons of colors and they make amazing christmas gifts! 

To learn more about Grove Lane, click here & then mosey on over to Smallknot and help them out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

a heart string All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger