spring in november

Sunday, November 11, 2012



If you live in NYC, then you know today was PERFECT for brunch & pretty much finding any excuse to spend the day outside. I think we've all earned a little bit of good weather at this point, no?

It's been a super productive weekend and I look forward to many more. I know they'll be colder and I'll be crankier, but I'm still stoked to have gotten to enjoy a random spring day in November.

Anyway, I'm excited to finally share this project with all of you! Thank you guys for your likes and support and for checking in :) I'm going to do my best to keep my updates as regular as possible and can't wait to share new work with you!

p.s. can we talk about how cute wanda is when she sunbathes?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

a heart string All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger