Spring forward!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

I know I vowed to keep this blog up, but things have been so crazy, the last thing I've wanted to do after work is come home and glue myself to the computer screen again. My life has basically consisted of work, coming home, crashing, and repeating - week after week after week. I've been lucky to be able to squeeze in a brunch or a dinner with friends here and there, but for the most part, I've been in total hibernation mode.

Now that Spring is FIIIIINAAAALLLLLLLY here, I'm feeling more compelled to merge with the living again and actually go outside/ pick up my camera! Jobs are finally starting up again too, which is a nice reminder that I'm supposed to be keeping this side project up for myself. So, expect more consistent updates!

That said, I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! Mine has been exceptionally awesome and productive. Gave our apt a super deep clean (which it needed desperately), went on a plant spree, got all of the laundry done, treated myself to a mani-pedi, brunched, put together a care package and date night'd. Phewww!

B is off assisting today, so I've spent my Sunday being lazy with my cat babies and catching up on things online. Now I'm off to prepare for Cinco de Mayo festivities, but in the meantime, here are some lazy Sunday pics. The start of more to come!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

a heart string All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger